IGNORED

Grandpa has died (Midnight Mutants & Munsters)

holygrailvideogames.com

I don't know if he was paid by atari. He was well known by parents generation on tv. He was one of the few actors that I think didn't mind being rembered as a Tv Character. He was not like a good amount acters from the 60's that were remembered for one role and didn't accept that fact.

CNN's story says he died at 83... Not that I've ever trusted CNN to be correct about anything...  :roll:

So long Grampa...  :sad:

1012861[/snapback]

I seen other news sources that has Grampa Munster was 95 years old. I don't know were that 83 years old came from. Msnbc also has that as grampa Munsters age at time of his death.

Didn't he run for the Seante a few years ago under the Green Party?

1012947[/snapback]

Governor of NY, actually, back in 1998. I remember hearing a little bit about it when it happened, but until I read his bio, I had no idea he also had a Ph.D. in child psychology. He was an interesting actor who created a unique and memorable TV persona. RIP :sad:

Yeah, and to think yesterday morning I was watching an episode of "The Munsters" on TVLand (episode where Herman bets his car against a drag racer's and loses). He really was a great actor and one I remember well. Not only am I gonna miss the guy, but I will try and find both a loose and a boxed copy of Midnight Mutants to purchase in his memory.

at least he won't be remembered "in the mainstream" for this shitty game. I have a loose cart and wish i had the manual because i can't do jack shit on this game.

I for one thought Grandpa was at his best in Gremlins 2, the movie.

We'll miss you Grandpa.

Edited by JagFan422