IGNORED

WaterWorld Score!!!!!!!!!!!

ATARIPITBULL

I just won the Auction on ebay for the Swordquest Waterworld game complete in the box. I have been waiting for a long time for this game complete, I already have a Waterworld cart, and I got it for only $255.00 and the seller told me not to worry about shipping cost because he will take care of it. The last time I had a chance at a complete Waterworld game, it went up to $450.00 so I am very happy.

Wow!! good for you!! You have darn very lucky to have completed Waterworld box!!

Last time I did bid with complete Waterworld, but I was outbid anyway!!

But near future I will try again to see if Swordquest Waterworld with complete box, then im for sure to bid it!!

That great to hear that you got it!!

Jason

quote:

Originally posted by ATARIPITBULL:

I got it for only $255.00

Oh crap.. am I looking at a vision of my future?? I still feel guilty when i scored a Track & Field (with controller) for $20...

But if you got it.. flaunt it... Congrats pitbull!!!

Congrats, Pitbull! I had the high bid at $201, and decided not to pursue it further. I still have a great many common boxed games to go, and figured I'd be better off putting that $200 into my Best Electronics order for boxed games...

Again, great job and congrats!

Peace,

Chip

quote:

Originally posted by smf_4ever:

Oh crap.. am I looking at a vision of my future?? I still feel guilty when i scored a Track & Field (with controller) for $20...

hehe, i'm way more impressed of that one

but congratulations to pitbull from me too!!!

I was surprised that I didn't hear a "spoiler" remark in the replies to AtariPitbull.

Something like, "oh yeah", well I got a swordquest waterworld from my thrift store for like $5!

I've heard it before on these message boards, and am thankful people are genuinely happy for pitbull here.

Nice buy, pitbull!

I don't know what is going on here but I have had three emails from people I don't know asking me to sell them my CIB waterworld, these people don't understand that I have been looking to get one complete for about two years now and I'm not about to give it up.