IGNORED

Strange idea

Cassidy Nolen

Just met with my County Supervisor about a student's project and got an idea. He mentioned that there are ways to make molds of objects, then make them out of fiberglass. Not that this is a suprise, as it is what the student did, but here is the kick:

What if I made a mold of my Computer Space Cabinet and turned it into a 2600 machine? The control panel is the perfect shape for all the controllers, and you could very easily have the coolest looking arcade machine around. The Sean Kelly menu multi-cart would be perfect, and you would have an arcade machine worthy of the Atari pedigree- not just a plywood cabinet.

Do you think there would be interest in buying these? I do not know what the cost would be dollar wise, but I know the man-hours would be tremendous.

Cassidy

I know I for one sure would like to see how your first one would come out like, but I think the price for one of your first units would cost a lot of money to make, like all prototypes do, but when it is all said and done the system might cost some where between $1000-$3000!!!!!