IGNORED

My Atari 2600 Newbie Giveaway

Snider-man

Hey gang,

I thought I'd do something nice for some of the newbies that are still trying to "pump up" their collections. I'll ship two Atari carts - Pitfall II and Lost Luggage - to the first newbie that replies "Sniderman is the greatest" to this post. Postage is included in this deal. It'll cost ya nothing.

Now then, only folks with fewer than 50 posts to their name are eligible. That'll insure it's a newbie. Also, these carts are cosmetically in horrid shape. The Pitfall II label is torn and marked with a Magic Marker. The Lost Luggage end label is missing and the screws are showing. Both have writing on the label. My point is, these are WORTHLESS on eBAy. So, if you think you'll just win 'em and sell 'em, they're worth $1 each - tops. But both are tested and working, so it's a good way to give a new guy a couple of carts they probably won't find for a while.

So, who's the lucky winner?

Hey Snider-Man. I dunno if it matters shipping over-sea's or not....But I was told by my local post office that those cartridge video games can be considered "media mail" and the shipping is considerably cheaper.

What a nice thing to do for new collectors Snider-Man.

Magic Marker can come off with Goo-Gone I bet...

I don't even have Pitfall 2 YET. I'm so ashamed! I have 60 carts and no Pitfall 2, rofl! I'll get it soon, there's no rush.

[ 06-02-2002: Message edited by: KAZ ]

Sniderman is the greatest of all time. Hence forth, be it known, the person of Sniderman shall be known as "the greatest".

In tesimony, this day 2 June 2002, it shall be known Sniderman holds the greatest title and all it forthcoming honors and recognition.

NOW GIMME MY QUADRUN AND WATERWORLD, PUNK

Little off-topic, but here goes...

Had to put things on hold while I took care of more pressing, time-consuming, business (week-long business trip that takes a month to prepare for, other hobby projects that had preference/immedience,etc.) Now that I've cleaned off my plate, I plan to get re-crackin'. Hope to have something to show at CGE. Not for sale, just for display.

Hope to have an update to my site soon. Signed up for a re-direction URL, so here's a newer, cooler address:

www.theravenousdead.areevil.com

Isn't "newbie" relative, I mean, I have 180 games, but that's nothing compared to some of you.....so that makes me a newbie damnit!!!

P.S. I don't have Lost Luggage. I do have Pitfall II (with the box and booklets too!) I'm not crazy....

[ 06-06-2002: Message edited by: StellasGhost ]