IGNORED

Freddy V.S. Michael With all New Colors 09/21/06

SalemFrost7800

Ok now that I found an extra minute here is the story behind FREDDY V.S. MICHAEL..............

It's a HALLOWEEN Hack (obviously) and you are FREDDY KRUGER and your have been pulled into the real world and it's your unlucky day because it happens to be October 31st HALLOWEEN NIGHT and Michael Myers is stalking children in an abandoned warehouse in Haddonfield and these poor kids just happen to live on Elm St.

As Freddy you are trying to rescue the kids from Michael Myers and take them to the Boiler room where YOU can kill them.

Freddy has to be careful because Michael Myers will cut your head off if you get in his way, lose 4 heads and you will be sent back to the Nightmare world!!!

Freddy is not defenseless his Glove with knives for fingers is somewhere in this warehouse and if you can find it you can give Michael a little payback!!!

The Project:

This was a fun project and it combines 2 of my favorite horror films, I would like to make a few more changes before releasing the rom, the main change I would like to do is to place the graphic of the dead and bleeding child in the boiler room with Freddy. Not sure how to do this but I will mess around with it for a couple weeks and see if I can figure it out.

Tim

Edited by usinoh

Wanted to release Version 1.0 of the Freddy V.S. Michael Rom......please let me know what you guys think.

1022155[/snapback]

Pretty cool running around as Freddy. Graphics look good too. I need to check out the instructions to Halloween to see how to play. I have never really played the game other than to get my head cut off for laughs. Of course the next game should be Freddy vs. Michael vs. Ash (Bruce Campbell).

Edited by Atari Dogs

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...