IGNORED

a game called homerun

SuperSaiyan4GO

i saw a review of home run on the special back in time screen savers episode its a real game i think its pretty common i dont believe its a rare but its definatly a real game. i bet if you went to the screen savers site and went thro all the episodes you could find that one and read about it i dunno much about it tho

He he...he he....he.....he.....control. Control. Pant pant pant.

YAAAAAAAARRRRRRR HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA....

(ahem) I'm okay. I'm okay.

(cough)

HAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HE HE HE HE HEEEEE!!!! HE HE HEEEEEEE HA HA HAAAARR HA HA HA!!!!!

Thanks for ticklin' my funny bone, Harry. I needed that today.

(gasp)

He he heee....he....

CF

Man Home Run gets a bad rap but back in the day it wasn't *so* bad. I remember coming back from Little League and challenging my brother for a quick 9 innings..

ok ok so it wasn't the greatest. But it WAS playable, which was more than you could say about a lot of other games

oh and I don't know what the heck SuperSaiyan4GO is talking about as I only know of only one Home Run. How does it look different. Can you describe the cartridge label and if you can play it, what does it look like. For example.. Is it a BASEBALL game that you have? More details guy, more details.