IGNORED

Any predictions on this one?...

AtariAger

wonder007 -> $1,105.51 USD

1019418[/snapback]

:P :lol:

LMAO...If Wonder bids early...I'm sure he'll scare everybody away!

;)

1019426[/snapback]

I'm debating whether I should go for it or not. I have the two carts (mint condition) with the mat (mint condition). The instructions I have are photocopied and I do not have the box. We'll see what happens!!! ;)

wonder007 -> $1,105.51 USD

1019418[/snapback]

:P :lol:

LMAO...If Wonder bids early...I'm sure he'll scare everybody away!

;)

1019426[/snapback]

I'm debating whether I should go for it or not. I have the two carts (mint condition) with the mat (mint condition). The instructions I have are photocopied and I do not have the box. We'll see what happens!!! ;)

1019780[/snapback]

Sell the loose stuff to recoupe some of the costs after.

And with that I now have all the 9s, about 75% of which are boxed and complete.  I don't think I'll be tackling the 10s I still don't have as they are out of my price range.  I now have a "complete (as complete as I can afford)" Atari collection.  Collecting is officially over for me.  :party:

1022202[/snapback]

Congrats, one of the last rarity 9 boxes I am missing, but I am not willing to pay more than $500 for the complete set.

And with that I now have all the 9s, about 75% of which are boxed and complete.  I don't think I'll be tackling the 10s I still don't have as they are out of my price range.  I now have a "complete (as complete as I can afford)" Atari collection.  Collecting is officially over for me.  :party:

1022202[/snapback]

Congrats, one of the last rarity 9 boxes I am missing, but I am not willing to pay more than $500 for the complete set.

1022205[/snapback]

I definitely wouldn't have gone as high as I did if it wasn't the last one I needed. I got tired of looking. Now I just need a few Bomb and Xonox boxes and a Tooth Protectors box and I have all the boxes as well. I don't know if I'll pursue those or not.