IGNORED

I got games I've been wanting a long time

fmctm1sw

Remeber the trick to Stampede? Leave the slow dark brown ones there and only leave open a coupl of lanes for the fast ones and the black ones. Just keep bumping the slow browns back up to the top of the line. I finally got that game back and finally got back to about 5500 score.

It probably helps to remember that when you played these games long ago, you may have spent like literally hours a day playing them.

With more responsibility nowadays, you might play a game like once a week..

But I think that our "learning curves" are higher, and if we put in even half the time we used to on games, we would do incredibly well. I'd think that today, we could probably "see through" the games, and figure out how the computer "thinks". Perhaps even by looking at the coding itself (which I don't know how to do, you could figure out how the computer works on various games).

On a slightly unrelated topic...sometimes I think I suck worse at tennis nowadays than I did back in high school (when I played like every single day). But I've noticed that this isn't true.

I've broken 3 rackets (their strings) in like 5 outings. Back in high school, I could go almost half a summer without having that happen. It means that I hit the ball like probably three times harder than I used to. If I were to play my former self, I have a feeling my sheer power alone could defeat "him" (me). See my point?

I used to be able to play Yars Revenge for hours on end when I was a little boy and one day while I was kicking some ass on it, my dad come into the front room and felt the power supply unit to see if it was hot and the dam thing was smoking hot, so he made me turn it off, I tell you if I was not so little at the time I would have kick my dads ass but he can fight very well so I don't think I would have won.