IGNORED

One mysterious Game on a multicart???

MattyXB

Hello all,

I get today a very great looking 64 in 1 pirated cartridge with 6 switches. From the company Fantastic Game. Many known games on thie cartridge and many hacks from know games.

One Hack I never seen before is a Stampede Boat Hack, you drive a boat up and down and catch someting in the water. (In german it calls Quallen, I know not what it calls in english sorry).

But I have found an other game calls Laser Focus. I never ever seen this game before. You are a little ship at the top. You can fly right, left, up, down. From the right at the bottom ther came 3 cannons. You must fly over them, and shot. When you hit all 3 cannons the next came from the right bottom.

Is a bit like Z-Tack, but there always drive these 3 canonns from the right to the middle. When they not driving anymore, you can shot them. But they shot too, sometimes when you hit, you can crash your ship in one cannon and destroy it too.

The shot like laser, one line, not only a point.

Know someone that game? Or is this a complete new game?

I think some hacks on this cartridge new too. I have never see before this Stampede Boat Hack, but its like Stampede. But by the other game I know no game like that.

Here the Cartridge:

6401nfantasticgame.jpg

And here the Info for all games:

64 in 1 Fantastic Game

By the most I have write too wich game this is, and soem or most are hacks.

[ 06-07-2002: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

Yes, thanks. Is a Hack from Laser Blast. The ship look diffrent and there is no ground, so I have not know it.

But after I test Laser Blast it was it. Many diffrents from the grafik, but game is the same.

Thanks again, so no new game, but many new hacks.

No sorry, I have no cam for that.

But the grafik is not so good as teh Stampede Grafik. Only water, the boat and the waterthings.

And some other hacks look too diffrent, but the Stampede is the most diffrents I found. By Donkey Kong all look too diffrent. By many other game maybe too, but I know not so many games with all the grafik. And most the gameplay is not so interesting for me.

But this Stampede Hack is very great. I wish I can dump the ROMs from this cart. But I don't have the Tools and programms for that.

Sorry, maybe someone can buy this cartridge somewhere and can dump them.

You find most on pirated games the bigest oddities. Maybe search for Taiwan Mulitcarts. Maybe you find too such strange hacks.

I have never seen it before, and some other hacks are too new for me.

Maybe some other Import person have pirated carts, and maybe someone can dump these hacks. But I don't know anything about dump by Atari 2600 VCS games. I wish I can it, but I can't.

Matty:

I don't know what the boat game really is called, but I think the game you mean might be the one that Quelle released as "Kampf um die Schatzinsel". The ROM image for that game is also known as Duckshot.

If your cartridge works in a 7800, and you don't mind mailing it to me (I live near Hamburg), then I could dump the games for you, if you have anything that hasn't been dumped already.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

German to English

Qualle - jellyfish

Qual - agony

Qualen - agonies

Qual - anguish

Qualen erleiden - to be in anguish

Qual - dolor; dolour

Qualen - dolors

Qual - pain

Qualen - pains

Qual - torment

Qualen - torments

Qual; Folterqual - torture

Qualen; Folterqualen - tortures

quote:

Originally posted by Varan:

German to English

snip

Quallen can be quite a pain and torturous, but jellyfish is correct

IIRC the German langauge has much less words than English, but conpensates that by being more flexible combining them and interpret them by their context.

quote:

Originally posted by Eckhard Stolberg:

Matty:

I don't know what the boat game really is called, but I think the game you mean might be the one that Quelle released as "Kampf um die Schatzinsel". The ROM image for that game is also known as Duckshot.

If your cartridge works in a 7800, and you don't mind mailing it to me (I live near Hamburg), then I could dump the games for you, if you have anything that hasn't been dumped already.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg

No, the game is not Duckshot or Kampf um die Schatzinsel. Has nothing to do with this gameplay. This is as I said a very great hack from Stampede. I am 99.9 % sure about this. Same gameplay, but totally diffrent grafik.

And about the dumping, I must think about it. But I don't like it to send my Prototype or other pirated game by post. I am worry when they get lost by post.

Maybe you can tell me, how can I dump them myself? What I need to do that. Can I buy the tools and programms, or are they to old?

I don't know of anyone selling cartridge readers for the 2600. But if you have some soldering skills and a spare 7800 console, you can check out the modification for the 7800 development system on my homepage. And before you ask, I can't help you build one of those, as I'm only the software guy in this project.

Ciao, Eckhard Stolberg