IGNORED

Your opinion

Krytol

The Invader took 9 hours, ESB took 31 hours. *sweating*

I was going to put them in a gallery I show at, but I doubt anyone in this town would be interested.

Email me if you're interested in owning them.

Also, let me know what ideas you guys have for other games. Check back on that page soon, I'll put up some works that are in progress as we speak.

That's the coolest thing I've seen in years. Great job!

I see these little atari games as pieces of computer graphics history, some of these graphics are practically icons of the history of computer games/graphics.

I was thinking of doing something similar, but because I can't paint, I was going to do it in photoshop and have the image laminated onto some kind of huge fibreboard and hang it up in my studio....

[ 06-07-2002: Message edited by: StellasGhost ]

Excellent...if I ever get a larger place, in order to have a room devoted to Atari and classic gaming stuff...having Atari paintings like this would be absolutely PERFECT to have in this room.

Makes me want to even more find a way to make this a reality. Someday..

Very nice! I especially like the "Empire strikes back", nice colours. A new art form has been born, not cubism but pixelism

I have been thinking about making Atari art myself for some time now. But so far I haven't come up with any ideas that I like. But I am working on it ...