IGNORED

How Rare is "Glib" ?

zraider

It's a wordgame. It's not that rare, it pops up on Ebay quite often. It's in the same category as Music Machine, Crazy Climber, Chase the Chuckwagon, Q*Bert's Cubes et al. All listed as very rare games, but in reality, it's not all that difficult to acquire them. Loose, that is.

The shrinked Glib, although an unusual and very nice find, isn't worth $500, if you ask me.

Cheers,

Marco

quote:

Originally posted by King Atari:

Yeah, but at least with shrinkwrapped games, you're almost guaranteed it will work. Plus you get all the instructions/catalogs/stuff.

However, it's quite easy for people to buy a shrinkwrap machine (or use one they have access to) and re-shrink games. I know I've bougth supposedly "new" shrinkwrapped games only to find out that the shrinkwrap was not original. Oftentimes it's pretty easy to tell, sometimes the seams aren't straight, or in the right places, maybe the plastic is different, and sometiems even there'll be holes (or "burn" areas) on the shrink where someone left the heat gun too long.

If you buy from a reputable seller, then this probably won't be a problem, but you can never be 100% sure until you get the package in the mail.

..Al