IGNORED

Heheh...Weekend starts off good!!!

-^CrossBow^-

Okay...so I ran to the flea market this morning at about 8:30am with my son. This was the first trip where I took my 2 year old with me by myself. Anyway we looked and looked for about 45 min and hadn't found anything. We didn't even find any Hot Wheels that he would want.

Then as we get to the end of the circuit that is my Flea Market here...I happen to spy with my little eye..what appeared to be a 4 switcher sitting ontop of box filled with little square like shapes...

Yeap..an almost complete 4 switcher and a bunch of games. So I ask the guy how much...He is getting ready to tell me some price...

At the same time I carefully note the condition of the "stuff" and tip a Bermuda Triangle cart over and watch about 2 spoonfuls of water come out. You see it had rained early today...

The guy quickly goes..uhh..$15 bucks. I said $15 for the whole boxed lot? He says...sure. I said good thing since I would have to fan dry out everything.

Well...it wasn't a gold mine..but it wasn't a total washout either...get it..washout...

Anyway, the 4 switcher looks to be in very good shape. It doesn't have a power supply but it did come with one Tac 2 controller. It also had a Nintendo RF switcher with it...

Well the total game tally was 80 games!!!

Yeap...80!!!

The usual commons were in there..but I did pick up several I didn't have already like the Bermuda Triangle cart. But there was also a Mogul Maniac at the bottom...hehe..

Anyway, I just wanted to share this experience and to let you all know that I now have a small tradebin to work with now...heheh...

I will be scanning all this stuff in for my site this weekend as I clean it up and test em out in my 7800. So be sure to check out my site next week to see if I picked up anything anybody might be interested in.

The only real problem with this haul I picked up is that I have no clue what I am going to do with the 5 pacmans and 3 combats that came with it.

Atari on!

Best part..is that was only today...

The wife for the first time since I have started collecting in just over 2 years...got really excited when I pulled the box out of the trunk. She couldn't believe I had picked up the system and 80 some odd games for $15. She is cool with me spending the buck or so I usually get one game at.

I forgot to mention that about 10 of those carts in the box..were Intelly carts...and carts I didn't have either...

Like:

Bump N Jump

Pac Man

Atarisoft Centipede

Mission X

Utopia (I actually didn't have this one yet)

AstroSmash (Didn't have this one either)

and a few more...commons...

Oh..there was a little cart in there called Nova Blast...hehehe...

Also for some odd reason..there was a game gear game hiding in there...turned out to be a good one also..Sonic Drift 2 with a storage case too...

But the best part...is that because of the find I had today...the wife wants....repeat...WANTS to go out to two huge Neighborhood sales in a neighboring town tomorrow morning...I hope to find some stuff there I need...yeah...NEED!!!

hehe..wish me luck and keep rubbing them Bira Bira Idols for me...

quote:

Originally posted by -^Cro§Bow^-:

[QB]I forgot to mention that about 10 of those carts in the box..were Intelly carts...and carts I didn't have either...

Like:

Bump N Jump

Pac Man

Atarisoft Centipede

Mission X

Utopia (I actually didn't have this one yet)

AstroSmash (Didn't have this one either)

and a few more...commons...

Oh..there was a little cart in there called Nova Blast...hehehe...

QB]

Thats certainly a score to remember!congratulations.

So is pac-man the same as Atari's graphics?