IGNORED

Newbie to 7800...a few questions....

OmegaMan

Hello all. :) I recently found this awesome site, and have been inhabiting the Lynx area. :lust: I was just wondering, about the 7800......where can I get one without paying out the arse? There is a second hand store near me with LOADS of the games (caught my eye cause they all appear to be silver, yes?) and they are $1 each. Should I go for them, and if so, which ones? I remember years back before I got my Master System I had a 7800 and played for HOURS on an AWESOME game where you were like a little clown or something and you raced around a Pac-Man like board collecting FOOD! (NOOO,...I'm NOT having an acid flashback either..;) LOL

Any and all info would be super....Thanks everyone. :)

Regards,

Neville

I say go for it. Ballblazer, mrs. pacman, dig dug, one on one, midnight mutants, Mario bros.,food fight, and tower toppler. You can play most 2600 games also.There is more that I didn't mention, but I never played them. The game you described, I got no clue. It might be dark chambers as I know.

Edited by 8th lutz

Thanks everyone! :) YUP....it IS called Food Fight!....and as of yesterday evening, I own TWO copies! :D Man what a BLAST...walking in there and buying ATARI cartridges.... :D :lust: The guy wasnt your typical bloated, rude, unwilling to bend "pawn shop guy".....nope.....in fact, I'm now the proud owner of - 22 - 7800 games....and he gave me a "lot deal".....$15! :D Now I just need a system...LOL. :ponder: HERES the ones I got...there are a LOT of doubles, so if anyone wants to TRADE, lemme know. :) (I collect Lynx as well.. ;) )

Xevious (2 copies)

One-on-One

Asteroids

Food Fight (2 copies)

Ms. Pac-Man (2 copies)

Dig Dug (2 copies)

Choplifter (3 copies)

Galaga (2 copies)

Joust

Hat Trick (3 copies)

Touchdown Football

Centipede (2 copies)

:)

....Oh yeah.....I also snagged 25 Intelivision games. :P I have no interest in these, and bought them only to sell or trade, so...

Regards,

Neville

"Throw money everywhere without any regard for anything" ?? That was rather unmerited and mean spirited, wasnt it? What is it TO you what I do with MY money anyhow sir?? And if by "throwing money everywhere" you mean dropping less than $30 on CLASSIC games, well,..........nahhhh....I wont go to that level...

:roll: :roll: I guess they are everywhere...

Neville

you took my post the wrong way. You do throw your money around, a normal person is not going to buy intellevision games if they dont' have an intellevision. Depending on what you got and the shape they are in, they're not worth anything. I buy mine for $1 at the exchange so why would i want to pay more for yours plus shipping?

And you bought dupes of stuff already, a normal person would buy just one. Thats why i said you should start collecting. Your buying like a collector already since a collector doesn't care about what they're buying as long as its cheap and in good condition, with the occasional rare purchase here and there, give and take the collectors money situation.

Thanks everyone!  :)  YUP....it IS called Food Fight!....and as of yesterday evening, I own TWO copies!  :D  Man what a BLAST...walking in there and buying ATARI cartridges.... :D  :lust:  The guy wasnt your typical bloated, rude, unwilling to bend "pawn shop guy".....nope.....in fact, I'm now the proud owner of  - 22 -  7800 games....and he gave me a "lot deal".....$15!  :D  Now I just need a system...LOL.    :ponder:  HERES the ones I got...there are a LOT of doubles, so if anyone wants to TRADE, lemme know.  :)  (I collect Lynx as well.. ;) )

Xevious  (2 copies)

One-on-One

Asteroids

Food Fight  (2 copies)

Ms. Pac-Man  (2 copies)

Dig Dug  (2 copies)

Choplifter  (3 copies)

Galaga  (2 copies)

Joust

Hat Trick  (3 copies)

Touchdown Football

Centipede  (2 copies)

:)

....Oh yeah.....I also snagged 25 Intelivision games.  :P  I have no interest in these, and bought them only to sell or trade, so...

Regards,

Neville

1021811[/snapback]

I can speak for Dig Dug, Centipede and Joust. They are awesome and were well worth your money. They are also 3 fifths of my 7800 collection, as nowhere around here has any games for the system, and I don't buy online (it isn't fun like searching in used gaming stores every week). So my collection remains Joust, Centipede, Winter Games, Dig Dug, and Pole Position 2. I'd kill for a find like you got. By the way, I can't believe there wasn't a copy of Pole Position 2 in there.

Edited by Atarifever

• 4 weeks later...