IGNORED

Atari Video Club (IL) local meetings

Dan Iacovelli

AVC chat now in progress at telnet://www.atarinews.org

til 7pm the purpose of these chat is to discuss the following:

VGS'08 plans, club ideas (future outings, swap meet type shows,newsletter ideas...)

(if you haven't been to this bbs: you have to type bbs for login and password and then enter a user id and passowrd then enter T then C)

(might be leaving around 4pm to go to a freinds house,around 7pm I should be in the irc.sorcery.net chat at #atari )

• 1 month later...

VGS'08 plans, club ideas (future outings, swap meet type shows,newsletter ideas...)

(if you haven't been to this bbs: you have to type bbs for login and password and then enter a user id and passowrd then enter T then C)

Also if anybody want to be part of VGS'08 Volunteer staff let me know either at the chat or send me a E-mail.

• 2 weeks later...

Also if anybody want to be part of VGS'08 Volunteer staff let me know either at the chat or send me a E-mail.

(I've been forgeting mostly about thses chats from to time. (my bad) )

• 3 months later...

AVC chat at 2pm in telnet://www.atarinews.org

(I've been forgeting mostly about thses chats from to time. (my bad) )

I think as we get closer to VGS as well as progress on our first offical(non-hack) game is also getting done

I figured to get back to these chats(from now til end march 08 these will be the last of the chats,as I'm getting ready to

jump these chats up to next level and begin our first net program via skypecast (which Ii hope to kick off at mgc'08,if not it

will be announced for later date)

Local meetings: on hiatus at least till 2008(hopefully spring before or after MGC) originally planned for this month after

labor day,but I haven't had time to set it up.