IGNORED

Dunion's Dubugging tool - <help>

Sorry for the redundancy of this post - I already asked this question in my MAC-65 questions thread, but...

I'm really having trouble finding out anything about this feature of my MAC-65 cart. I have read the MAC-65 manual, which is helpful - but it refers me to a separate manual for the DDT which I don't have, and can't seem to find online.

Thanks to any who can help me with this.

Sorry for the redundancy of this post - I already asked this question in my MAC-65 questions thread, but...

I'm really having trouble finding out anything about this feature of my MAC-65 cart.  I have read the MAC-65 manual, which is helpful - but it refers me to a separate manual for the DDT which I don't have, and can't seem to find online.

Thanks to any who can help me with this.

1025870[/snapback]

Here's the manual for EDDT.

Allan

EDDT_Manual.pdf

DOH!... I hate to complain, since you were kind enough to post this for me... but I just looked at the file, and it only goes up to page 4 - ending with the "mini symbol" table. I may be doing something wrong, but I downloaded it twice, and it seems that's all there is.

I tried searching for the manual again on the internet - but I can't find anything.

• 3 years later...