IGNORED

allright!

Atari freak 1

Do you have a list of all 20? I checked out your site and it looks like there are only about 12 games up there but even then you have at least a couple I don't have, and my collection is approaching 150!

If you enjoy Atari, be proud of what you have! You probably have 20 games more than most people do (although some may have some stashed in the attic that they've long forgotten!!!).

My collection has risen to 67 unique cartridge titles (I don't count label variations, but I have a few of those)

I have several "duplicates" new in their box...these are the ones I've got shrinkwrapped:

Ms. Pacman

Dig Dug

Real Sports Baseball

Real Sports Football

Solaris

Jungle Hunt

Venture

Moon Patrol

I'm VERY happy with my collection right now...I'm still doing alot of organizing, and am going to be putting together a spreadsheet to help me narrow down the titles I'd like.

My goal is to collect all the Activision and M Network games for one.

So my spreadsheet would have all the games from Activision, and the ones that I don't have would be colored in gray.

And by the way, this isn't a worthless post. Thanks for telling us how your collecting is coming.

People are at all sorts of different stages of collecting for classic systems (especially the Atari 2600)

I look at my 70 games and I think that I have ALOT, but most people who collect have at least 150-200, and I'm just amazed!!

That is alot of frickin' Atari 2600 games! It'll take me a bit, but I intend to collect a bunch from a want list that I've created using this message board sometimes as a guide!

[ 06-10-2002: Message edited by: KAZ ]

The best part about having a few dozen games is that every cache of carts you come across is bound to have several games you don't have. When you collection grows larger, you have to hold your breath when you find a box full of carts because after going through them all you may not find anything you don't already have. Cherish this moment in your life as a Atari collector.

I remember those days....only 1 year ago when I started re-collecting. See, I gave my Atari to my nephew about 10 years ago. I got interested again and asked him what happened and he gave it to someone...didn't remember who. So some other lucky bastard got my Miner 2049er II cart (or it was thrown away which I think is also possible

Anyway, I'm up to 439 carts - just completed Parker Bros, have all the Activisions/Absolutes (including Ghostbusters II and HES Golf from Hozer), Imagic (yeah, got NTSC Wing War too, again from Hozer), M-Network, DataAge, and all the 7800 carts including Klax and Pit Fighter. So ... needless to say, even if I played one game a day for a year I still wouldn't get through.

My advice, take it slow, don't worry about getting a lot of carts, and enjoy the ones you do have. 20 is great, 30 is great, and even 1 is great! (but 439 is also great!!!!)

Ciao.....