IGNORED

How do I get a cool avatar?

RangerG

I have been using stock AtariAge avatars for too long. Please explain to me how I can go about finding or having a unique one like so many other people have. I would like something related to the 5200. Maybe a picture of the Atari 5200 box or the 5200 Wico stick (on second thought I don't want an image of a buttplug next to my name whenever I post Anyways -- help! I am member number 63 with 175 posts and considered an Atari pro. I deserve better .

LOL RangerG find a picture you would like shrinked down as an avatar and send it to alex or albert and they will add it for you

or you could wait untill the new PPB2 something or another message board to go live and find and add your own avatars as with the new board the pictures are going to be going from 60 to 120 in size

How do you shrink an image? I've got one, but it's file size is 33k . Do I have to look for another? Anyone have any image editing software to recommend? Preferably something I can downlowd free. Thanks, (I am quite ignorant about modern computers.)

How do I make my avatar bigger like some of the other people did?

:cry:  :cry:  :?:

You have to create a new one that is bigger in size. All the avatars before were I believe 60 x 60 pixels. Now you can have 120 x 120.

Instead of stretching my old avatar out, I just created a new one. Also, the new "stock" avatars are all 120 x 120.

If you want your old one to be bigger, you can just use something like Paint and stetch the image out. Unfortunately, it might now look as nice stretched.

Thanks for the info. The Avatar that I have was made for me by Alex so I can't make that one any bigger but I think its time for me to make a new pitbull picture and I will see if I can make it look a little bit tougher.

:cry: :) :wink: