IGNORED

I.M.A.G.E. Newsletter available

I.M.A.G.E. (Indiana-Michigan Atari Group Exchange) distributes a monthly newsetter over both E-mail ($10 yearly) and snail-mail ($15 yearly) format.

The newsletter is heavy on the ST/TT scene, but there is mention of a 8-bit library as well. My favorite part of the newsletter is "Dave's Corner" written by Dave Acklam. He writes a good commentary. :)

There is a link to a sample newsletter (the latest one), on the AUNT tribute site...

http://www.geocities.com/doctor_clu/AUNT.html

Dave used to write for the "AUNT Bytes" newsletter for AUNT, and we enjoyed him then, and I think you'll enjoy that and the rest of the newsletter. One thing I like it about it is though it is in Adobe format, the newsletter looks like the Pagestream format we used on the ST's for the newsletter.

Enjoy!

* The website might close up after the bandwidth has been exceeded. If it does, just try back in an hour.

I.M.A.G.E. (Indiana-Michigan Atari Group Exchange) distributes a monthly newsetter over both E-mail ($10 yearly) and snail-mail ($15 yearly) format.

The newsletter is heavy on the ST/TT scene, but there is mention of a 8-bit library as well.  My favorite part of the newsletter is "Dave's Corner" written by Dave Acklam.  He writes a good commentary.  :)

There is a link to a sample newsletter (the latest one), on the AUNT tribute site...

http://www.geocities.com/doctor_clu/AUNT.html

Dave used to write for the "AUNT Bytes" newsletter for AUNT, and we enjoyed him then, and I think you'll enjoy that and the rest of the newsletter.  One thing I like it about it is though it is in Adobe format, the newsletter looks like the Pagestream format we used on the ST's for the newsletter.

Enjoy!

* The website might close up after the bandwidth has been exceeded.  If it does, just try back in an hour.

1027688[/snapback]

Hmm, Doc I missed something somewhere. How do I go about actually signing up for this newsletter? I sent an e-mail from that one page, but I've not received any replies yet.

Thanks guy! :)