IGNORED

Wanted: XEP80

Bripilot

The ABBUC has some of them in stock, I bought it very cheap (5 EUR). Shipping is 18 EUR. Wolfgang of ABBUC ships worldwide and accepts paypal.

http://www.atari-portal.net/shopabbuc/index.php

or contact Wolfgang directly:

wolfgang (at) abbuc (dot) de

If you don´t know: ABBUC is a ATARI 8 Bit club with 400 members. The headquarter is in Germany. The ABBUC releases 4 magazine disks with paper mags per year and 2 special magazines per year (mostly with an ABBUC licensed software title).

New members from abroad are welcome :)

The ABBUC has some of them in stock, I bought it very cheap (5 EUR). Shipping is 18 EUR. Wolfgang of ABBUC ships worldwide and accepts paypal.

If you don´t know: ABBUC is a ATARI 8 Bit club with 400 members. The headquarter is in Germany. The ABBUC releases 4 magazine disks with paper mags per year and 2 special magazines per year (mostly with an ABBUC licensed software title).

1031291[/snapback]

Very cool. I know I am interested in this, it is just so huge as a club (and the German part) that it is a bit over whelming.

1031291[/snapback]

Cool, I might get a turbo freezer too.

Very cool.  I know I am interested in this, it is just so huge as a club (and the German part) that it is a bit over whelming.

1031311[/snapback]

Well, only about 50 members are active...

once per year there is a general meeting and we are always about 50 persons...

from the others you don't hear anything, but they are paying their club fees and keeping the club alive :)

As member everything is possible: you can only wait on the magazines and use the club services, or you can participiate in club activities (write software, write articles, build hardware, organize meetings, go to meetings, organize contests...), as you want.

I must say the club is very nice. Members are helping each other. I really found a lot of new friends with the same interest ATARI 8 Bit.

Drawback for members outside germany (about 100, many of them in the US) is the german language. Maybe with more international members we can switch to more international contents?!