IGNORED

Finished ACTIVISION!

kyle

Activision was the first one I ever completed. It is still my favorite by far. I can recall the feeling that Acti games were the best out there. Even after leaving my system in limbo for 14+/- years, the first game I plugged in was Seaquest. Still one of my all-time fav's.

When I hit the second Philly Classic show, I had no idea how wide the Acti library was. I'd say half of them were titles I never knew existed back in the day.

Cassidy

post-571-1142429505_thumb.jpg

Activision was the first one I ever completed. It is still my favorite by far. I can recall the feeling that Acti games were the best out there. Even after leaving my system in limbo for 14+/- years, the first game I plugged in was Seaquest. Still one of my all-time fav's.

When I hit the second Philly Classic show, I had no idea how wide the Acti library was. I'd say half of them were titles I never knew existed back in the day.

Cassidy

That's a serious collection Cassidy! How long did it take you to find all those minty boxes? I've never seen a boxed Cosmic Commuter come up for sale, but then again I don't look very hard. ;) Impressive collection.

Jeff

well.. uh.. scratch the two I need, I just caved in and ebayed them (atypical of me). I only have two blue labels though, so there I go, I guess. Kung fu master is indeed great. What's the best way to beat the bosses? I lose to them a lot.

First boss, keep yourself at arm's length and sweep kick repeatedly.

Second boss, dodge boomerangs and sweep kick

third boss, same as first boss.

That is as far as I have gotten thus far, but am pretty deep into the fourth level.

Ghostbusters 2 was released only in PAL countrys. The game was made by activision and i think maybe even the box and or label say activision? But it was released in like 1991 by some other company after atari was dead in the states. Keep in mind i said i THINK....Think being the key word LoL.

GB2 is an activision title. A PAL only title but still Activision for sure. Does anyone think the HES lisenced activision label variants extend into say a sub set of the activision games or is it more common for HES to be considered a set of it's own?

Edited by Shawn Sr.