IGNORED

Pong Shirt With FB2

Awww.... That shirt is nice, and worth almost as much as the Flashback itself since most gamer T's tend to be around $20. Nice deal, I wonder if all stores will have it or just Walmart online.

I already own the 2.0 but I haven't started the mod project yet so maybe that's an excuse to get an extra version. Hmmm....

Of course since size is not listed, if anyone gets an XS or S and can't wear it, I take donations :P

Interesting, those are the t-shirts that were being given away at E3 last year, people were going nuts trying to get their hands on them. I had to ambush some boxes in the back and find a few for myself, my wife, Albert and a few others, those t-shirts were a hot ticket item :-)

The ladies came in black, the guys in brown, I wish they'd done the guys in black too, but they are nice shirts.

I don't think its so bad, if you haven't bought an FB2, its a nice deal, but even if you have one, hey maybe its a nice incentive to get an extra one to do a cart mod to it ;-)

Curt