IGNORED

any shows down south?

pkblack

You'd think Orlando or Atlanta would be a good place to have something. But there is just nothing in the southeast at all. Probably the closest thing to a Southeast show would be OKGE or PhillyClassic.

Maybe one day we southern folks can have something. I have a pretty good place to have one (in the Central FL area.) :D

For you Florida folks, i thought the VGXPO just announced their intentions for hosting shows not only in the Philly area, but the organizers of that event I believe are looking at Orlando and Vegas for shows as well?

Just something to keep in mind. I would ask Ed Fleming on the info for that. But as far as the southern states are concerned, OVGE or Philly are the same distance for alot of you...and I won't lie. Between the two, OVGE doesn't have anything over the Philly show. In fact if you have to travel that large a distance, the Philly show is likely more worth the money in such a long drive.

But for those in the Mid-America area and Northern Texas...the OVGE is awaiting confirmation, contract, and deposit info to lock in a date. I will tell you that Mid August if the likely timeframe...

• 1 month later...