IGNORED

Just Acquired First Cabinet

vdub_bobby

I just got (for free!) my first cabinet, a generic looking black cab with a standard JAMMA harness and a Taito F3 motherboard (NTSC-J) bolted onto the inner wall of the cabinet that will accept any Japanese F3 cartridge such as Bubble Symphony, Bubble Memories, Bust-a-Move 2-4, Cleopatra Fortune, etc.

Has two joysticks, each with two buttons, and 1P and 2P buttons.

It needs some minor work, mostly rewiring the power supply and the power switch.

No game was included with it; my question is this: What are good places to buy the cartridges that will fit the board? And where can I find a comprehensive list of the games that go with the motherboard?

Thanks. :)

Thanks Eric, and sdamon. From that list, I think I'd probably like to get Elevator Action 2, Darius Gaiden, Twin Cobra 2, or one of the Bubble Bobble spinoffs.

Not interested in a MAME conversion, though - I did briefly toy with the idea of sticking a 2600 inside it, though. :D

Edited by vdub_bobby

Not interested in a MAME conversion, though - I did briefly toy with the idea of sticking a 2600 inside it, though. :D

I thought about doing that, still might, make a mini cabinet with a small tv in it and an atari 2600, with a hidden flip lid to insert the cartridge.