IGNORED

Le geek - videogame favorites - web site updated

http://abscape.org/legeek

Wow, has it really been since June that I had a proper update other than making Neo-Geo inserts?

Eric Ruck reviews Gaiares, Rocket Knight Adventures & Toki for the Genesis, while I review League Bowling & Metal Slug for the Neo-Geo as well as Picture Puzzle for the Neo-Geo Pocket Color.

In Features, I finally added the transcription of Atarian's second issue—the ill-fated Atari propaganda rag of the late 80s. The first issue has been fleshed out as well. Look for the third and final issue sometime in the future...

Most Wanted is a new feature, tracking the top ten most wanted games of Eric and myself. See if our taste in games matches yours! A bit "weak sauce" really, but it will be updated quarterly...

Finally, two new Full Frontal Shock Boxes are available, Last Resort & Magical Drop III.

Feedback is always welcome! I hope to get back to updating quarterly...

Cheers,

Ben

Edited by legeek

• 4 months later...

JULY 2006 UPDATE

http://abscape.org/legeek

Eric reviews Me & My Katamari for PSP & Ristar on the Game Gear, while Ben reviews three games with abnormally long titles: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PSOne), Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA) and Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.

Most Wanted also gets an update, with a list of what games our editors are excited about after this year's E3.

Several Shock Box Inserts are coming soon including Shock Troopers and a brand new Waku Waku 7. I will be retiring or updating the following inserts in a couple of weeks so grab them now: Blue's Journey, Magical Drop 2, Ragnagard, Samurai Shodown II and Waku Waku 7.

Feedback is always welcome!

Cheers,

Ben

is the site down?

i cant bring it up

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.