IGNORED

How did you start collecting.

At the age of..well...umm...I don't remember but at that age i had got my SNES and played it alot.I beat Super Mario World and as the years passed conquerd more games.I also came over Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars.I loved Mario games and had a Sega too.I did't play the Sega mutch but i got Ms.Pac-Man for it.Anywhoo i was a gamer and did't know it.After all of that i did what all Nintendo fans pretty mutch did.I got the N64.I played it from 1996 till 2001 when i got my GC.But it wasent till a few weeks ago that i got board sitting at home all day so i decided to collect games.I'm trying to get an NES from my uncle but he's gota find it.

I may be taking my first trip to Babbages witch is like a dream since it's very far away.They say they have NES games for 99 cents.

I've been playing game systems since I was a 1st grade student in 1982. What recently peaked my interest in classic gaming again was my attending the Twin Galaxies Classic Games Tournament held at Funspot in Weirs Beach , NH in early June. In the middle of the tournament, they had an old 2600 hooked up with a Combat game tournament to win some Pong Poster signed by Nolan Bushnell. Seeing the Atari 2600 being played again looked fun and reminded me that I still have my old 2600 from 1982 and tons of games in my basement and thus prompted me to find and hook it up yet again and enjoy games of a different era once again.

Ive been playing games from 1978 to the present, but my collection hobby didnt start untill 1991 or so about the same time funcoland opened up in michigan then in 1995 is when my flea market hunting took ahold of me i bought everything in site that i didnt already have

before 1991 - roberts sportrama 8 pong - atari 2600,7800 - NES - genesis... maybe 100 games total

After 1991 - 32 different video game systems and almost 900 cart/CD games

and i have recipts (or have it written down) for every single thing ive purchaced since 1990, maybe i should go thought them all to add it up

I always liked video games, but I didn't really start collecting until, oh, 1997 or so. Basically I bought a Playstation in 1996 to play Resident Evil. When I was done with that I went looking for the next game, and to my horror, there really wasn't a next game I wanted. Bummer.

So then something got me to eBay, and I found the 7800 with all those great classic games. Fait accomplis, or something like that. My basement will never be the same.

Eric