IGNORED

SpaceInvader's Blog - Still waiting on the first sale.....

RSS Bot

So as week three comes to an end.... No sale yet... I guess I still can't call in sick ;) Plus I dont have any sick days saved up yet.. so I'd get docked pay... not something i want to do... I'm antsy to make a sale.... In all fairness to myself... I didnt even get to pitch the first two weeks... just learning the product and getting settled in..... Plus my manager was out for a week.... I think next week I'll crack the ice so to speak...

I'm looking forward to the weekend.. I've got to list more ebay stuff... I've been slackin'

I think I have spring fever... I cant stand being cooped up all day... :cool:

My job allows me to at least get out of the office.. but much of the time is still spent doing paper work... I was planning on going to the beach on Sunday.. but now am not so sure... I got a slight sunburn last week on my nose.. and it turned into sun poison.... :x It looks horrible.. and I dont want it to get worse... so I may have skip the beach... or wear the white zinc and pretend I'm a life gaurd... Hey maybe they'll let me sit in the life gaurd tower??? LOL

anyway..... back to the sales stuff.. Hey the day isnt over.. maybe I'll get one yet!?!

Happy FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

SI

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...&showentry=1415