IGNORED

Cleaning off NES games

Lemmi

I ws wondering how you guys that collect NES games clean off those millions of stickers that every rental place has stuck on them over the years?

the stickes that annoy me the most is the ones that are silver and when you try to pull them off the word VOID still stays on the cart, also now Funcoland is sticking price tags on the labels of there games (cheap lasy ass')

and im looking for ideas that dont use Goo Gone (i know its good stuff), im looking for around the house stuff in general, stuff like that

My way hurts my fingers

quote:

Originally posted by ubersaurus:

Wonder if Funco still has Ikari Warriors.

Yup they did this morning when i stopped in, but i cant remember if it was the Lincoln Park store or the Taylor Store tho

I also went to the one in Dearborn on Ford Road, thats where i got Road Runner and Fist of the North Star

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: Lemmi ]

• 2 years later...
and im looking for ideas that dont use Goo Gone (i know its good stuff), im looking for around the house stuff in general, stuff like that

Come on man, don't be so cheap. Goo Gone is the best cleaning solution for the job, specially silver "void" labels. Just a couple of drops and with a few wipes the silver goes right off. Besides, the product isn't expensive and one bottle will last you for years.

Come on man, don't be so cheap. Goo Gone is the best cleaning solution for the job, specially silver "void" labels. Just a couple of drops and with a few wipes the silver goes right off. Besides, the product isn't expensive and one bottle will last you for years.

Lighter fluid I say! Cheaper and easier to find. It does the same thing for stickers and has other uses.