IGNORED

Which Is Better Atari 2600 at McDonald's or Burger King

GrizzLee

The BK guy freaks me out... :-o

If I found him in bed with me... I'd reach in the nightstand and pull out my gun... End of BK guy....

Also, whatever I was drinking at the bar the night before... I'd cut back to 191 proof or something.... GEEZEE... how messed up would you have to be to spend the night with that freakazoid????? Urgkkk.. scary to think ..

I dont trust Ronald McDonald... I know what they say about shoe size and all.. but come on... I think he's exaggerating.. Next thing you know he'll say he drives a corvette... sad really...

I still vote for Wendys.... or what about SONICS? You could play Sonic the Hedge at Sonic .. maybe each carhop could have a game screen??

WOW... No freaky Kings or Clowns.... You can sit in your own car... Eat... Burgers, Breakfast, Smoothies, Wraps, BANNANA SPLITS & GAMING.... Now we are on to something!!!!!

post-8729-1144423178.jpg

post-8729-1144423192.gif

habit burger is only in california what about the rest of the country. if a burger joint was picked it should be in every state or even country. here is something most of you may not know fear of clowns is one of the most common phobias guess mcdonalds better change there mascot and learn to drain there grease instead of cooking with it on the grill. working at burger king years ago when i was 16 i was the grill guy. you throw meat on a moving belt and it comes out the other side it allows the grease to drip away from the meat. so it comes to grease burger vs non grease burger. clown vs king.

Edited by ataridude81

Fear of clowns shouldn't hurt McDonald's too much. Hometown Buffet is still going strong, and how many folks are scared crapless of bees? HTB's mascot is a common bee, and it can be seen sometimes during the evenings.

How about playing a game of Enduro at Rally's?

Stack some patties in the Pressure Cooker and oh, What-a-Burger!

Hey ataridude, Burger King didn't train you with Pressure Cooker, did they? It sounds like the same concept--make burgers while they go down a converyor.

If they did, I hope they don't teach people how to drop the food.

How about Pac Man and the McDonald's menusong?

Best thing ever, though, would be a 2600 port of Food Fight, played at Red Lobster. :D

Burger Chef

...but I'd have to get a hold of Mr. Peabody and that dorky Sherman and get them to let me hitch a ride in their wayback machine for that.

Damn, man, you beat me to it! I was just about to suggest Burger Chef - I'm glad I'm not the only one who remembers that fine establishment. Definitely my favorite burgers of all the large commercial chains. Sadly it faded into the mists of the 1980s much at the same time as the video game market was crashing. I have good memories of getting Atari carts at a local supermarket and then stopping at Burger Chef for lunch.

I was too old for the Happy Meal so the only fast food kids meal I knew was the Burger Chef Fun Meal. Burger Chef was my favorite fast food place as a kid.

Burger Chef also had some great Star Wars posters. I found I still have them when I cleaned out the attic at my parents house, but they aren't in good enough condition to be worth anything to anyone else.