IGNORED

Double Dragon Hack - Color Improvement

Nabuko78

Hi, I'd like to show you my Double Dragon 2600 hack, NTSC version with spirtes and characters colors changed, so this game can be a decent port of the DD series for the 2600. It's based on the DD hack, "Fistcuffs" which for me it's the only Double Dragon NTSC version available.

I don't have a specific name for this hack so you can put it another name. I'm just going to replace the original rom with this new one in my collection. Honestly, original DD looks crappy.

Double_Dragon_NewColors.bin

Hello again. Just want to tell you that my hack isn't complete yet. I spent last night in reaching final mission and noticed some errors with the colors I put and now I'm fixing them, so again I will upload a final review of the rom. For those who are curious about my work, here's a screenshot of what I did now. If you have any suggestion about color/sprites/background reply please. ty. :)

DD_Sample1.bmp

Edited by Nabuko78

Well here's my final version of the hack. Now I call it "Double Dragon Improved", I've decided not to continue with the full ROM edit because it's complicated for me to find and replace the rest of the graphics. Guess I feel I made enough with altering the main characters gfx

Double_Dragon_Improved.bin

post-9322-1147281525_thumb.png

Edited by Nabuko78