IGNORED

AtariAge 2006 Midwest Gaming Classic Preview

Albert

As this is being held in Milwaukee it leaves me one question... if I am travelling through Wisconsin this summer... where do I find some fellow gamers? And some wicked arcades for that matter?!?

Secondly.. any ColecoVision games to be announced at this event?

We will be selling Cosmo Fighter 2 and Cosmo Fighter 3.. Here are some pics I just took quickly:

cosmo2_600.jpg

cosmo3_600.jpg

..Al

Thanks for the compliment about the title screen, but don't underestimate the gameplay in Four Play. He's put some wicked-hard AI in there. I have yet to beat it.

Well, then, I hope it has an easy setting. :D I find unbeatable things to fall into the 'not fun' category.

Thanks for the compliment about the title screen, but don't underestimate the gameplay in Four Play. He's put some wicked-hard AI in there. I have yet to beat it.

Well, then, I hope it has an easy setting. :D I find unbeatable things to fall into the 'not fun' category.

Definitely. The plan is to include 4 skill levels. (get it? Four-Play?)

As this is being held in Milwaukee it leaves me one question... if I am travelling through Wisconsin this summer... where do I find some fellow gamers? And some wicked arcades for that matter?!?

Secondly.. any ColecoVision games to be announced at this event?

We will be selling Cosmo Fighter 2 and Cosmo Fighter 3.. Here are some pics I just took quickly:

cosmo2_600.jpg

cosmo3_600.jpg

..Al

Okay, so you mean to tell me I bought those two games from Good Deal Games without boxes, and just a few weeks later those same games get re-released with boxes...? Life is unfair, to say the least... :ponder: I'll bet there are no instructions manuals?

I believe I see Medieval Mayhem on a "works in progress" slide show
So far I've spotted A-VCS-Tec Challenge, Colony 7, and Four-Play. It looks like there is a slide for every work in progress at the show. 8) :) Edited by Zach

I'm not sure - there's too much CYAN for it to be CoM.

Then it's most likely Superbug.

Anyone there able to let us know what TV has which game running on it?
That would be cool to know.

I know. :)

There are also several systems not visible from where the webcam is..

..Al

C'mon Al - give up the goods! It looks like the middle TV could be CoM - am I right???

Also - any chance you could point the camera towards the slideshow for a bit? I'd love to see what you put together. :)

Thanks,

C'mon Al - give up the goods! It looks like the middle TV could be CoM - am I right???

Also - any chance you could point the camera towards the slideshow for a bit? I'd love to see what you put together. :)

Thanks,

CoM is not visible from where the camera is at all, it's facing one of the aisles. And it's gotten a ton of play today. As for the slideshow, I will be posting it today or tomorrow as a movie so everyone can view it. :)

..Al

OK, from what I played, Lady Bug is phenomenal. Anyone who said it couldn't be done was dead wrong. It was a thing o beauty!

Super Bug (I think that was the name of the car game) was excellent for a WIP.

Adventure 2 makes me want to get my 5200 up and working. That game is sah-weet!

Also, I got to play with some of Tempest's protos. I even got to hold a few of them (dauber has the pix) :drool: I can't say what I played, but I can say that what I did play should have been released, they were that good!