IGNORED

I Want to buy a modded FB2

I would be up for doing a mod for you but the real problem is that the place that Curt mentioned to get the cart slots, Best Electronics, will only sell one slot per person and/or address. That and they minimum purchase price of $20 or so. The cart slot by its self is $10. So it is kinda crappy and a bit costly to do it. But hey if you get your hands on one and the figure what you want done let me know. You can check out mine if you are intrested in some of the things I did to mine.

Drewman21

Edited by Drewman21

I would be up for doing a mod for you but the real problem is that the place that Curt mentioned to get the cart slots, Best Electronics, will only sell one slot per person and/or address. That and they minimum purchase price of $20 or so. The cart slot by its self is $10. So it is kinda crappy and a bit costly to do it. But hey if you get your hands on one and the figure what you want done let me know. You can check out mine if you are intrested in some of the things I did to mine.

Drewman21

I would be willing to purchase the needed parts and send to whoever does the mod. We would just need to figure out some way to keep the deal safe for both sides...

Where can I see the mods you did to your flashback2?

• 1 month later...

Sorry, I havent been on here for a while.

Could you just give me a list of the parts required, with part#s, and where I need to purchase them? I could order the parts, and once I get them in, we could work out how to get the FB2 & parts to you to perform the mod, and the price for the mod service.