IGNORED

What game is this?

I remember playing this in the arcades years ago, and have been thinking about asking about it for awhile. I remember it had your save-your girlfriend-plot, where the bad guys take her and put her on a train. Then I think you were walking through a junkyard or something (could be wrong about that, but I'm sure they had her on a train). Can anyone help me here? A KLOV link would be great. Please, I just can't remember the name and want to play it again!

Yes Vigilante is available on the SMS and TG-16.

I know because I bought the SMS version and even back then I was like "PEEEWWW!!". Anyway later on when the tg-16 was all the rage I saw that it was released and could only ask "WHYYY!??!". Needless to say I bought lots of tg-16 games then... except that one.

That's it! It wasn't a train they throw Madonna/Maria in, it's the van, but that's definitely the game. I'd recognize that scene anywhere. And Level 2's junkyard, I can't believe I beat the first level in the arcade back then (Maybe the coin-op is easier than the SMS version), but that's what I remembered. Thanks everyone for your help, I've been wondering about this game for quite some time.