IGNORED

Yoinks! (ColecoVision)

mumbai

Huh. I guess this is the new "single auction" record for ColecoVision on eBay ... some oddball TeleGames items I haven't seen for a number of years there, but for the sake of the winner, I hope the unpictured cartridges and manuals are in as decent a shape as the boxes seem to be:

$1,431

Strange that trebortoys was actually starting to sell off a fair portion of his collection a couple months back. Guess he decided to keep collecting (or attempt to, at least).

This is a great deal for the buyer. It would take years (if ever) for the buyer to find all of these games.

You overstate. The balance of the collection are common titles, with a fair number of CBS titles mixed in, which usually don't fetch much collector interest. Given the price paid, I don't think it would take years at that rate to pick up all but the oddities.

The rarest 'normal' game in the lot was Sector Alpha, and that's turned up boxed at least four times in the last year on eBay (which is odd, but nonetheless) outside this lot. Apart from the goofy TeleGames baggies (which have limited appeal, unless I'm mistaken), the toughie amongst the TeleGames titles was Boulder Dash ... that one I don't recall having seen in quite some time with the color-print box.

Some definite goofies, though, amongst the TeleGames items.