IGNORED

Gaming Tapes??

I was just wondeering what modern and classic movies/cartoons you all jave. Here i'll read off my collection

1.Super Mario Bros. Super Show- Count Koopula

2.Banjo-Kazooi (promo N64 tape, Toys R Us)

3.Earth Worm Jim (2nd episode)

4.Under The Helmet (Ps2 promo dvd)

None are copyed, I bought one from blockbuster,one from the thrift shop,I got onje in the mail, and one for free with a computer game. What gaming videos do you have??

heh I LIKED Banjo Kazooie. The crappy character design aside, I always thought it was an excellent, EXCELLENT game if you gave it a chance. A big sleeper surprise in my book.

Oh and and I have no classic movies/cartoons. Sorry Atari Master Marty

I like this thread.

I have SMB super show magic carpet ride...

I have most of them on my computer if you'd like me to send them to you on a cd. It'd just take a cd if you'd give me postage. I got into a kick where I downloaded a bunch of stuff like smb, family guy, simpsons, an episode of mysterious cities of gold. I got a lot of dawsons creek for my girlfriend, if only I could find some saved by the bell. ;o) ha, that stuff came on 5 times a day. I'd still watch it though. Anyways, if you want some mario give me a yell, if you're on a good connection I'll send anything you want on ICQ. I'm 4764036.

I do have a Street figther turbo promo video that I got in the mail for some reason. Those mario shows were great. Can you all tell I've basically been up for 38 hours. I ramble.

later,

Brad