IGNORED

Doitf030 Archive

Okay, here's a better question - Does anyone have these versions of the Doit archives? I have my personal registration and passwords, but cannot find the matching files. The one's that I can find do not use the same passwords:

DOITF030.ZIP 7.3.0

DOITST1H.ZIP 4.0.2

DOITDRIV.ZIP 3.2

Thanks!

You have to register on the website at http://www.doitarchive.de

It sometimes last longer, but I have got the password in few days last time (I am not sure exactly the date but it was during this year). The truth is these archives are not updated so often as in past.

You can no longer register for or download Atari Doit archives from this site:

Support of all Atari FAQ is closed since 09.03.2006

Any demands about are useless

In addition, the author appears to have actively pursued the removal of any or all Atari Doit archives from Internet HTML and FTP sites. They have even been removed from www.archive.org

I did register in April of 2005, and do have my passwords, but was not able to successfully download the Doit archive files at that time. The one archive file that I have found recently is an earlier version that the one in my password file, so it will not decrypt.

:/

A few years ago I had a problem registering and we had a "falling out" in cyberspace over it! The guy got really bent out of shape over it. I just wanted to view his product but never got any registration info from him. He claimed he sent it. Oh welll...

Edited by tjlazer

Others reported similar problems when trying to register - myself as well, but I then asked him on Atari Home via private messege to give me the needed keys which he did.

I put those Doits on my home webserver for personal use, not linked to the public. It would have been nice had he done so as well.