IGNORED

One-Game-Attractions

I think just about every system I bought back when I had money to just buy what I wanted, I bought for one game.

I got my start back on Atari, and there's millions of games on there that kicked ass. But for every other system, I useually bought them for one game.

Of course, that dosn't mean I only got one game, and most of them have dozens of games I love now.

The Snes, I bought this for Super Mario World. At the time, you couldn't play mario games any where else, adn this is arguably the best of the 2D games untill Nintendo decides to make an ACTUAL new mario game, rather than recycleing. Of course, I got more games. Some of my faves were Lemmings, one of the best console versioons, Populous, at the time, the only console version I was aware of (Later I got that game for Sega Master system of all things :P ) Stunt Race FX, most people will tell you it sucked, but I loved it, and Star Fox, which is still my fave of the SF Series.

Playstation come out, I never got it, untill they got this game called, Need for Speed, Road and track. It was a racing game, with great graphics (for the time) Great controlls, and it had Cops, and alternate routs, what more could you want? Anyhow, that was the game I bought the system for, and of course, I got Need for Speed 2, Need for Speed 3: Hot persuit, Need for speed: High Steaks (noticing a pattern there? :P I got Skull Monkeys, which was a very difficult platformer, but it sure was fun. Then this lovely Action game called Spyro came out, and I have all of those, as far as I'm aware. I still play my PSX games, though on the PS2, but it still counts right?

Then along comes X-Box, I didn't know if it would fly, but I was pretty certain of one thing. Halo was going to be awesome. I bought that system for that game. Eventually I got more like Project Gotham, Need for Speed Hot Persuit2, and Mech Assault one and two, but who am I kidding, I always go back to Halo, so even though there's lots of great games on there, I guess I still own an X-Box for one game :P

That's messed up.