IGNORED

Tickled_Pink's Blog - Wow - 6 months without an update

RSS Bot

6 months without an update. That was lax of me. Been busy, as usual.

Finished my law degree (I hope) after 4 years of hard slog. Just looking to pass the damned thing now. Not sure if I'll ever actually use it. When I decided to do the course instead of the computing course I was on I felt that I needed a change and I was still recovering from what was, at that time, 3 years of depression. So I needed to do something to keep me going. Wasn't easy but now I've recovered I'm back to the coding and not sure exactly what I'm going to do next. Think I may keep the law thing going if I can get into a Masters course on Human Rights.

On the Atari front, things are as dead as ever. Just no time to work on any projects. Need to get the ASP.NET project finally finished (now in the testing and debugging phase) first. Then I want to develop some ASP.NET controls that utilise my new-found legal knowledge to get some money finally coming in. THEN I'll get back to Loopz and the rest.

Had an emergency here last week. Girlfriend had been having trouble staying awake for about 3 days. Had got totally stressed over something and, considering how badly her brain and body reacts to stress, we thought it might have been something to do with that. Then a week on Sunday things got worse when her temperature shot through the roof and she became delirious - so time to call an ambulance.

Pneumonia of all things!!

Anyway, she started to improve slowly after they got her temperature down. She was home next day after probably nagging the medical staff into letting her go. :x She is the world's worst patient.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...&showentry=1595