IGNORED

The Atari Flashback 3 Petition

Keep up the good work guys... Atari is listening it seems, I will be going in for a meeting shortly and if allowed, I will post an update on the FB3 status...

Curt

Online petitions may make you feel good, give you that warm fuzzy feeling like your opinion matters and your needs are cared about. But the truth is its pure economics. No entity is going to sink money into a product that wont sell. And if everyone on AtariAge bought five FB3's it still wouldn't be enough for Infogrames to care, let alone afford.

Bingo, stop whining to Atari (they don't care) and look for new avenues.

Definately put me down for one!

Signed,

Rick Vendl II

I'm only saying I'd buy one here because I would.

I suppose the only reason this petition is having any effect is because Vendel himself is directing the posts to whomever. As a result, this isn't just being sent to the company, its being sent to vendel, who brings it to the company.

While I still think online petitions are bad, I will admit that this isn't quite the same.

I'm only saying I'd buy one here because I would.

I suppose the only reason this petition is having any effect is because Vendel himself is directing the posts to whomever. As a result, this isn't just being sent to the company, its being sent to vendel, who brings it to the company.

While I still think online petitions are bad, I will admit that this isn't quite the same.

New ATARI stock profiles have the company in some really merky waters as of May\June reports, So even if they like the idea I doubt it's gonna get out the door. It's a damn shame too. Oh well, we know Curt himself with make it happen with or without ATARI involved so I know I'm getting a FB3. Real question is who I'm buying ti from and when :)

Count me in for 2 or 3 FB3's.

I missed out on the all the Atari systems with the execption of playing a friends 2600 when I was a kid. I would love to have a updated piece of Atari hardware to play with and of course to mod. I have gotten so much out of my FB2 that can't believe that I passed up on having a 2600 for all these years. Please make it happen if arms need to be twisted or even if it has to be done as a homebrew.

Thanks for giving it a chance to happen.

Drewman21