IGNORED

qbert

pacman3211

• 2 years later...
hi there, this is going to sound crazy but could somebody turn off the cheat for q bert. cheat are cool and all but their is no challenge , and the game becomes boring afterwards.

That version is based off a way old version anyways. You can download the latest version here: http://www.atariage.com/software_page.html...areLabelID=2772

hi there, this is going to sound crazy but could somebody turn off the cheat for q bert. cheat are cool and all but their is no challenge , and the game becomes boring afterwards.

Trainer ("Boring") games are not made with challenging gameplay in mind. Rather to see what the game is like at higher levels.

Trainer ("Boring") games are not made with challenging gameplay in mind. Rather to see what the game is like at higher levels.

oh for sure! i agree with you 100 % what i want is to play this game in on real hardware. and add to the arcade games for the my 7800.

thats the only reason why i'd like the cheat off, believe me i like cheats too.