IGNORED

casio watches with games

Osbo

Does anybody here knows what I am talking about? I want to get me one of those, like the one that I had when I was a kid, but seems to be extint off the face of the earth. Something like this:

http://users2.ev1.net/~rik1138/Casio/Golf.htm

Actually this is the one that I am looking for: http://www.geocities.com/hcc.soft/sh_chf.jpg

Thanks!

OsBo

[ 05-21-2002: Message edited by: osbo ]

Yeah I know what you mean. A few kids had Mario ones when I was at school and I was sooo gealous of them (even though the games were a bit crappy)...

I later out did them by getting a watch that had world time, a calculator and a radio built in. They definetly had watch envy then!

Anyway back to the point, I haven't been able to track one down myself, although I haven't had a good look because I didn't know what they were called. Anyone got some light to shed?

Yeah, I had a Casiowatch with some kind of Space Invaders as a kid. Don´t remember the model though. I got it in ´82 or something when we lived Saudi Arabia (my father worked for Telecom company Ericson) along with the "Octopussy" Game & Watch handheld.

/Bez

the ones that I really remember are the Casio watches, they were really popular in my country back in the day... I'm looking for heli-fighter, I used to beat the sh*** out of the game, but it took me a while

OsBo