IGNORED

carts that dont fit in your 7800

jboypacman

ok am enjoying my 7800 that i just purchased but when i was going to go and play my 2600 games on it i have problems getting some of my carts to fit right.my imagic and data age carts are the worst ones.my normal 2600 games by atari fit perfect i was just wondering does anyone else has this problem?thanks for any feedback guys.

Slam'em in, They will all fit sooner or later and after a while the cart glide will wear in and you will notice having to use less and less force to get them in. Have fun breaking in your 7800 ir's a great system.

Edited by Shawn Sr.

ok am enjoying my 7800 that i just purchased but when i was going to go and play my 2600 games on it i have problems getting some of my carts to fit right.my imagic and data age carts are the worst ones.my normal 2600 games by atari fit perfect i was just wondering does anyone else has this problem?thanks for any feedback guys.

My 7800 used to have a lot of problems; it turned out one of the pokey-thingies had broken off and gotten jammed between the cartridge guide and case. Once that was removed the thing worked much better.