IGNORED

Dreamcast Half Life ISO

mister_pal

It took me about a day I think to get the torrent. Had it on here until about a week ago when i cleaned things up and deleted a lot of stuff.

I got it as a torrent, it would often go down to hardly anything for a few minutes but then would pick up and download pretty quickly.

Geezus, alt.binaries.dreamcast was already mentioned.. do you need it mentioned twice? :P That's where I'd go. The game gets uploaded there probably every 2 months or so.. or you can request it I guess.

Oh.. and alt.binaries.cd.image.dreamcast too. Check that out.

Edited by NE146

Geezus, alt.binaries.dreamcast was already mentioned.. do you need it mentioned twice? :P That's where I'd go. The game gets uploaded there probably every 2 months or so.. or you can request it I guess.

I forgot about USENET. :dunce: I haven't used the USENET since my ISP severely limited access to it. Ok, so there are two options: P2P and USENET. However, I think what he wants is a magical web site full of 700MB pirated images for free download (good luck with that).

I forgot about USENET. :dunce: I haven't used the USENET since my ISP severely limited access to it. Ok, so there are two options: P2P and USENET. However, I think what he wants is a magical web site full of 700MB pirated images for free download (good luck with that).
ISP usenet servers generally suck these days. There are some good 3rd party options. Giganews is the premimum one with the best speed, reliability, and retention, but it's a bit pricey (but less so than it used to be). One to try is newsreader.com 30GB/mo for $10/mo, and they're decent for the price. You have to be a pretty hardcore downloader to hit 30GB/mo.

heh, Half Life for the DC started my .torrent lifestyle back in 2001 or 2002 when this iso first hit the torrents

i would hate to try and get all the crap i have today

a magical web site full of 700MB pirated images for free download

that site died when the new systems took over and left the DC all alone :(

some games are close to 800mb :)

The only place you need to go for DC stuff is emule. I got the entire DC library with maybe 4-5 exceptions in my spare time over 2-3 months last summer. Yes, it was 2-3 months, but like I said, I have the 99.9 percent of the titles.

Emule is the key.

The only place you need to go for DC stuff is emule. I got the entire DC library with maybe 4-5 exceptions in my spare time over 2-3 months last summer. Yes, it was 2-3 months, but like I said, I have the 99.9 percent of the titles.

Emule is the key.

Emule is as slow as a donkey...lol.. dcforums rocks, try it.

Emule is the key.

Emule is as slow as a donkey...lol.. dcforums rocks, try it.

Don't need to. I have everything I could ever play. Every game has been optested, but VERY few have been played. Emule works great. Click on 40-50 games and walk away. Come back and you've probably got 10-20.

To each his own, but Emule worked great for me and was fairly quick. Just check your router settings and find a good server.

• 1 year later...

Umm I don't thyink that a half life ISO would be considered "pirate" it was never released so it can't really be pirate.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :D

Torrents are the way to go if you want to download complete ISO sets. But for individual games there are plenty of sites/forums that have people posting downloads. Go to snesorama.us or dc-scene.net to find Dreamcast games. You can find Half Life on both those sites.