IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Indian Winter

RSS Bot

Here it is, the middle of June, and here in Oregon, there hasn't been one day so far this month where the temperature got past 80. I'm serious. Actually, I don't really care what it does. If it gets hot, the girls will wear less, and if it stays cool, I won't be sweating. Seems the more I get into Atari 2600, the more things having nothing to do start having connections to it. For example, right now I'm listening to "Up & Down" by Pink Floyd, and it just occured to me that there's an Atari 2600 game with the same name. If anyone in Salem Oregon wants used Coleco Adam games, Lancaster Game Crazy has like 4 or 5 of them. Had to get 4 NES games today (still no new, used 2600 ones). I got City Connection, Sesame Street ABC, RoadBlasters and Fun House. So that makes 65 total. BTW, I have 50 Atari 2600 games. Good thing the shortage stopped, cuz 50 is a nice round # ;) I want more Atari 2600 games! I'm addicted to Atari 2600 and NES games. Good thing it isn't bad for my health cuz I'd need to go to an ANESCA (Atari & Nintendo Entertainment System Colectors Anonymous.)

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?a...&showentry=1648