IGNORED

PANIC! JS2 owned!

Paolo

Well that really sucks. I was looking at the Funny threads forum when the site went down.

Hackers like this should be dragged out of their parents basements and beat.

For a while seemed like DP was being hacked a lot.

Yeah, I noticed you're loving that thread Tynstar! I had you pegged for the Bikini thread, but who knows? LOL....

This is really, in the end, my fault. I should have upgraded the forums a long time ago. There was just no reason to stay on the old software other than the fact I didn't want to add a ton of work to my plate.

Jay doesn't need any freetime Back to work on the AFB carts! :rolling:

Edited by walter_J64bit

Ok, potentially bad news here. Just got an update and the standard time for an upgrade is 1-2 BUSINESS days. If they get it finished today we're golden, but if not, no JSII for the weekend. Wow, I might actually have free time! Woohoo! :D

What? Are you saying I might have to actually do something constructive this weekend?

That just doesn't seem right. :P

@Jay - Sorry to hear about the hack job, man.

Ok, potentially bad news here. Just got an update and the standard time for an upgrade is 1-2 BUSINESS days. If they get it finished today we're golden, but if not, no JSII for the weekend. Wow, I might actually have free time! Woohoo! :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think it is your fault. You didn't upgrade but you didn't hack the site.

I took a screenshot of the forums page when it was first hacked incase you didn't see it. I don't know how bad the site got before you saw it.

How bad did it get? What was changed?

It kinda makes me wonder if the article in the new Retro Gamer mag with a link to Jaguar Sector II set off the attack. Or maybe I'm just too conspiracy minded...It is a highly read and regarded mag isn't it?

Thats a worrying thought, as I believe that myself and Gaz are in the latest issue RE jagfest.. I best get that code upgraded asap :/

Damn bloody script kiddies.. not really hackers they are just running someone elses tools to do their work

They didn't have stuff on the goat store and good deal games too did they? Because good deal games isn't opening for me and the goat store is having some crazy problem right now. Just seems like an awful lot of sites having a problem today.

They didn't have stuff on the goat store and good deal games too did they? Because good deal games isn't opening for me and the goat store is having some crazy problem right now. Just seems like an awful lot of sites having a problem today.

The Good Deal Games page is not coming up for me, either. The Goat Store just looks like they're having an issue with their database. I would not draw any conclusions that these events are related, I highly doubt they are.

..Al

It kinda makes me wonder if the article in the new Retro Gamer mag with a link to Jaguar Sector II set off the attack. Or maybe I'm just too conspiracy minded...It is a highly read and regarded mag isn't it?

Thats a worrying thought, as I believe that myself and Gaz are in the latest issue RE jagfest.. I best get that code upgraded asap :/

Damn bloody script kiddies.. not really hackers they are just running someone elses tools to do their work

No you arn't unfortunately Linko. They failed to use any of the information that was supplied about JFUK. They went to the trouble of mentioning BOTH the US and EURO fests but NOT the UK one!!!!???? How stupid is that, especially as its a UK magazine. I pointed it out straight away and nobody can believe it, they didn't even mention the website . . . . . . . . .:roll:

No you arn't unfortunately Linko. They failed to use any of the information that was supplied about JFUK. They went to the trouble of mentioning BOTH the US and EURO fests but NOT the UK one!!!!???? How stupid is that, especially as its a UK magazine. I pointed it out straight away and nobody can believe it, they didn't even mention the website . . . . . . . . .:roll:

No, no mention, just a picture and it's from E-Jagfest (the one in Germany 2004) which myself & Gaz both attended in a whirlwhind 25.4 hour trip in Germany :) Involving a new sport of bed edge balancing :)