IGNORED

Fast Food Kaboom!

neotokeo2001

Glad you like it. The packaging went thru several versions untill I found the plastic lunch version that it shipped with. I started out with styrofoam to go boxes and then tried cardboard and even paper bags. None of them worked out. I almost didn't use the plastic cases because the instruction manual wouldn't fit. I just re-printed the manuals in a smaller format. All 20 of the boxes sure looked cool stacked up on the table. :D

Right now I am trying to finish up Invader X. I am having issues with several things with the packaging and the sound in the game that have to be worked out before I can have the carts made.

Invader X will be the largest package that I have yet put together. It will include:

Invader X Cartridge

Demon Attack Cartridge

Instruction Manual with the History of Imagic and Rob Fulop

Demon Attack Manual

Some type of packaging to contain both cartridges and manuals.

A lot of Alien/UFO items like what was found in Fast Food Kaboom!

The entire package will be limited to 20 copies.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm so lucky I got one of these; the packaging is awesome, the game is too. I didn't have the original Kaboom! either, so it's all around great to have this cart. It felt like my birthday :) First time i've gotten a new 2600 cartridge in oh...20 years!

Thanksx1,000,000 NeoTokeo! The t-shirts are great too, if I get the job I'm after I definately want a few.

• 2 weeks later...