Codysgames

To Spirantho,

1.Steeplechase $3-6

2.Double Pack I $?

3.32-in-one $20-30

4.Pengo $25-$35

5.Go Go Monster House $30-40

luck.gif

I would pick all of them up for those prices even without thinking about it (well except the 32-in-1 unless it's boxed). All of those carts are well over €100,- :D

Give me the company and end label name and I will give you the full price.

(emphasis added)

So, if I give you the company name "Atari", and end label name "Quadrun", you'll give me $250?

OK!

Send payment to:

Alan Franzman

703 Helmsdale Av.

La Puente, CA 91744-4129

Hang on before you send it though, I have a long list of additional company and end label names to give you...

Hmm, just curious...

We've got among others:

- NUTS (NTSC)

- Save Our Ship (NTSC)

- Pharoah's Curse (NTSC)

;)

Hey Chickybaby, I have those game also, thanks to CPUWIZ, I hope there worth lots of money by now!!

:D :D :D

Yep,lol they're like a ...

Rarity 11 or something. :ponder:

We've got a lot of crazy stuff But like hell if you will ever see me sell them! *Maybe* if someone asks nice I'd take a picture. ;)

Welcome to Atari Age Codysgames. How did you find this little forum? Do you have solid numbers to back up what games are worth? Your prices from the post before seem to be a little dated some to high some to low.

What is Codysgames? Are you going to put out a price guide or something like that? Sorry so many questions.

Jason

Dear Jason,

Thanks for your concern.I fount out about the forums when I was looking on Atari Age.I quickly learned how to use them and as soon as then I put up some posts.I get the prices from a book of mine.Codysgames is just a name I came up with.

From Cody

NO NO I aint buying,im appraissing peoples games

Who said anything about buying or appraising?

As I interpret your first post, you wrote that you're giving away money in return for peole to give you the "company and end label name" from their cartridges.

Now pay up, dammit! :twisted:

I get the prices from a book of mine.

Is this a book you wrote, or a book of which you own a copy? What's it called? Who wrote it, and most importantly, when?

Also, what is the point of your doing this? There are already at least two price guides online, as well as eBay for items that sell at least one copy worldwide each month. Not intending to be rude, but it seems that you're trying to provide a redundant service, in a rather inefficient way. You could probably find more constructive ways to support the Atari fan community for the same amount of effort.

To Spirantho,

1.Steeplechase $3-6

2.Double Pack I $?

3.32-in-one $20-30

4.Pengo $25-$35

5.Go Go Monster House $30-40

:-o :rolling:

You know, I almost feel guilty about suggesting those games. I deliberately picked them to illustrate a point - you can't estimate the value of all the games without being in the business for a long time, there's just too many games out there. Books are horrendously inaccurate.

In actual fact the prices would be more like(converted to $):

1.Steeplechase $200

2.Double Pack I $200 (or so - I've never seen it, but the second double pack is more common - I have that! :) )

3. 32-in-One $1 - these are pack-in carts. They're almost as common as Combat is in the States.

4. Pengo (black label) $250

5. Go Go Home Monster - could be anything! No-one's found a copy and as soon as anyone does there's going to be an almighty bidding war!

Sorry to trap you like that, but I hope you see what I'm trying to do. Your post was kind of like going into an expert jewellers with a "Beginners guide to Jewellery" book under your arm and asking him if wants any gem stones appraised.

But the sentiment was a good one so if you're serious about Atari stuff welcome to AtariAge. :)

@ dusk2600: you beat me to it with the Combat, etc!

1) Pac-Man faded top lable, missing end label, water damaged

2) Defender w/spiders eggs inside

3) Combat, chew marks (5 of these)

4) Space Invaders w/dumpster juice from my last dumpster diving adventure

...and so on.

Edited by Dirt Gherkin

I think the best way to find out what a game is worth is search completed listings on Ebay. Everyone knows Ebay is THE place for collecting videogames. Say there is 5 pages of completed listings. Go to the 2nd or 3rd page and scroll to the middle and that's about the average value of that game. :)

Edited by kevincal

Are you the Codmiester from Step by Step? :D J/K

No :)

Here's a few.... Thanks

1. Custer's Revenge

2. Atari Video Cube

3. Sears Pic Basketball

4. Sears Pic Superman

5. Sears Pic Yar's Revenge

6. Threshold

7. Maraudar

8. Malagai (battered label)

9. Trick Shot Xante

Hasn't everyone finished having fun with this thread yet? Please someone lock it! No wait, just a couple more curve balls:

2600 Swordquest Airworld

7800 Pyromania

2800 Raiders of the Lost Ark

2600 Birthday Mania

Don't answer Cody, trick question ;) . By the way, Digit Press has an on-line $ guide:

http://www.digitpress.com/DP/cmf/search.cmf

Look up and select any title by name and they will show dollar values.

Conector 4in1 - QO-5 Pengo/Star Treck/Galaxian/Super Tennis

Dactar 4in1 - Venture/Sexta Feira 13/ Frostbite/Entobed (Black gamelist sub-label, No static!)

ArteVision - Jawbreaker (purple/white checkers on top of label)

Video Tiger - Enduro (grey casing, white/blue label)

CCE - Enduro

Tron - Phoenix (T-casing, orangish-red non-double stamped label variation)

Atarimania - Lost Luggage (white casing)

Atari Mania - 32in1

Crackpots - Activision prototype (name "Jeannie" hand written on label, copyright 1983)

I'm curious if you'll even dare to touch this list? These games may be a little too...exotic for you. ;)