IGNORED

Get your games priced.

Codysgames

2.Double Pack I $200 = i hope the first one on ebay only goes for that much. :P

Bizarrely it's quite possible. The amount of stupidly rare PAL games that get low values still surprises me.

I reckon in all seriousness $200 may well be about what it would go for, unless a couple of the heavy hitters get involved anyway!

I'd take it at that amount... :)

Jeez the knives are out for this poor schmuck :sad: You lot like being viscous for no reason or do some of you have to work at it? Ok he may be a little niave but cut him some slack. Dont any of you lot remember what it was like when you first had a bright idea everyone else thought you were stupid to attempt? ;)

Jeez the knives are out for this poor schmuck :sad: You lot like being viscous for no reason or do some of you have to work at it? Ok he may be a little niave but cut him some slack. Dont any of you lot remember what it was like when you first had a bright idea everyone else thought you were stupid to attempt? ;)

Sooooo..........

You don't think he's going to price my games? :ponder:

Like trying to blow up some NiMH batteries in a handheld that was modded for NiCd cells ten years ago?

Like trying to blow up some NiMH batteries in a handheld that was modded for NiCd cells ten years ago?

My point exactly :D No doubt at the time you thought it would work ;)

My point exactly :D No doubt at the time you thought it would work ;)

It didn't. The batteries didn't explode.

Instead, they cause my handheld console to light up and play games when the switch is turned on. :?

You lot like being viscous for no reason or do some of you have to work at it?

Viscous? I'd say that I'm occasionally viscous, often solid-ish, sometimes even thixotropic, and very rarely quite fluid. :P

Perhaps you meant "vicious". :ponder:

I assure you that I knew exactly what I meant. How others interpret what I am saying is entirely down to the fruits of their imagination ;)

:P Do you have Atari 2600 games that you need priced?Give me the company and end label name and I will give you the full price. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Do you get your prices from a book by David Ellis, if so thats a great book I also own it. The Coin-op section is great.

I cant remeber the name off hand but I think its something like "Classic Arcade Price Guide" or something like that.