IGNORED

Video Reviews, any?

Hi!

First of all, greetings to all, this is my first post on this forum :)

After that short presentation :ponder: there's some questions...

Anyone knows where to download video reviews of Atari games? Well, in fact, Im looking for video reviews of any game of the early 80, doesnt care for wich system... I only found a few on youtube, and, of course, that "1000 Bulleting Video Magazine" volumes (1 and 2, anyone have more?) that everybody had downloaded.

I thought that there must be more "video magazines" due to the retrogame BOOM on internet, but all publications seems to appear only on HTML :P I think that a good Video Magazine on AVI on the YOUTUBE could do more impact that a long text with some pics...

And a also... I have found some sites with Atari commercials, but Im wondering if there any VHS tape or something released on the 80s that could be tracked on ebay to buy... The quality of the AVIs on internet isnt very good...

Also Im looking for websites with atari, coleco, and old consoles commercials... If you have any, please post it :)

Thankyou very mucho

Edited by danytoon

• 3 weeks later...

Actually you are in luck. I've managed to collect a bunch of old commercials from the 80's - about 20 or so DVDs full of 'em. Not crappy AVI downloads and stuff mind you - but stuff I recorded in the 80's. Of the discs, I have an hour and a half of old school game commercials (plus about another half hour not yet mastered - I'm trying to get more to round out the disc.)

If you want, we can talk turkey.