IGNORED

Fat Albert Skin Color

Pac Munchkin

I was attempting to change Fat Albert to skin color instead of Purple.

I found a game callled Muncher that changed the purple lips to a yellow Pac Man, so I did a comparison between the two to find differences there are a huge number of differences between to code of the two so finding the place I can change the bits to change Fat Albert's color to skin color right now is very difficult there is way too much changed code to find it unfortunatly.

I may find it but it will take a while.

Wade

PS If I can find a hack where someone only changed the color of the lips in Fast Food very few changes I can lock down on the address to change.

I found a game called Muncher that changed the purple lips to a yellow Pac Man, so I did a comparison between the two to find differences there are a huge number of differences between to code of the two so finding the place I can change the bits to change Fat Albert's color to skin color right now is very difficult there is way too much changed code to find it unfortunately.

Wade

PS If I can find a hack where someone only changed the color of the lips in Fast Food very few changes I can lock down on the address to change.

HayHay Hay I cracked the code to Fat Albert yesterday!

Yes Fat Albert is back and looks better than ever he has skin color now!!!

I also corrected his robot looking square mouth opening to look more human.

One last thing I corrected was that Whopper I always hated the fact that it looks like it has silver pointed junk sticking out of the top, no more it looks as good as the rest of the fast food now.

Enjoy

bonus

I also added Fast Food with pink lips and the lips look good I corrected the sloppy looking lips took out all the holes in the graphics now they look very good and still very much like the original, whopper correction as well.

Enjoy!!!

oh thanks for the Colour Test.bin that made this possible, so glad it was not in hex!

I gave up on hex and assembly, I found all this with Bit hacker.

Wade

Fat_Albert.bin

FASTFOOD.BIN

I found a game called Muncher that changed the purple lips to a yellow Pac Man, so I did a comparison between the two to find differences there are a huge number of differences between to code of the two so finding the place I can change the bits to change Fat Albert's color to skin color right now is very difficult there is way too much changed code to find it unfortunately.

Wade

HayHay Hay I cracked the code to Fat Albert yesterday!

Yes Fat Albert is back and looks better than ever he has skin color now!!!

I also corrected his robot looking square mouth opening to look more human.

One last thing I corrected was that Whopper I always hated the fact that it looks like it has silver pointed junk sticking out of the top, no more it looks as good as the rest of the fast food now.

Enjoy

bonus

I also added Fast Food with pink lips and the lips look good I corrected the sloppy looking lips took out all the holes in the graphics now they look very good and still very much like the original, whopper correction as well.

Enjoy!!!

oh thanks for the Colour Test.bin that made this possible, so glad it was not in hex!

I gave up on hex and assembly, I found all this with Bit hacker.

Wade

One more time I fixed the sesemy seeds on the bun yes it could be said I am a stickler for details! LOL

Wade

Fat_Albert.bin

FASTFOOD.BIN

{Me}

Pac Munchkin, you're like school on Saturday...

{Pac Munchkin}

School on Saturday?

{Me}

Yeah, no class...

(sorry, couldn't resist)...

It has been years since I heard that, Rudy's favorite line! LOL

I had forgoten it.

Thanks for bring back old memories, man Rudy was probably the coolest cartoon chacter. He was cool. :cool:

Wade

• 1 month later...

Screen shots even though these were only color and limited graphics hack I think I'll post some screen shots anyway.

Fat Albert was not originaly my hack, I only changed the color his mouth a little and fixed a bun.

The man who originally hacked it was darn good, just for some reason never changed the color.

Fast food I improved the lips.

Here are the pictures.

Wade

post-9756-1156685102_thumb.png

post-9756-1156685123_thumb.png

post-9756-1156685152_thumb.png

post-9756-1156685179_thumb.png

post-9756-1156685206_thumb.png

post-9756-1156685230_thumb.png

{Me}

Pac Munchkin, you're like school on Saturday...

{Pac Munchkin}

School on Saturday?

{Me}

Yeah, no class...

(sorry, couldn't resist)...

It has been years since I heard that, Rudy's favorite line! LOL

I had forgoten it.

Actually, it was Russell's ;) :)