IGNORED

Death Race 2000 the movie

Pac Munchkin

Anyone remember Frankenstein from the movie Death Race 2000 David Caridean?

I have been thinking of doing a Death Race 2000 game there was an arcade game like that too that was later turned into Turbo, as you ran over the people a little tombstone popped up.

This could be done pretty easy with fast food (no tomb stones), I need to think what to turn the purple pickles into if they were cars they would crash not get ran over too, so cars are not good maybe rocks hit too many and your car is out of commission.

I would need to think of how to do all the different people too.

Maybe instead of people vampires or living dead, death race was sick, even though Frankenstein was the hero of the movie.

I think if I remember he refused to run over old people.

Just some thoughts if I was to do this it would be a major hack and would probably take a long time to get everything right.

Plus I have no idea the problems I may run into yet.

Anyway if I do it it will have a similar story you are Frankenstein racing the death race.

Wade

I just hit my first wall, the thought being of simple phsyics DeathRace would not follow these rules. People comming at the car would be at a constant rate of speed in proportion to the car speed not coming at verying speeds the only thing that would come at the car at varing speeds would be other vehicals.

So this whole thing needs to rethought over.

Maybe Mad Max, after all Death Race 2000 is very dated, it is the year 2006 and earth does not look or act like that today.

Humm Maybe Space 1999 hack. lol

I used to love that show.

Well it was too violent anyway, I remember I made one for my Commodor 64 I thought was cool at first but after a while it got to me I couldn't keep playing it.

Wade

neotokeo2001 has already made a GREAT Death Race 2000 game.

post-7957-1151494064_thumb.jpg

If Neo made it I know it is great! :cool:

All the more reason to make Mad Max then, I could have his car and those bad guys on the motor cycles Oh wow his car was back the screen is black I haven't found how to change the screen on fast food. It would need to be brown like desert.

the purple pickle I could make boulders these would be dark brown or gray, that might be cool!

Thanks for the info, I need to check out his Death Race 2000, I see I am not the only one that remembers those old times. lol

It wasn't too far back 70's I think, for me that wasn't too long ago at least. lol

But Mad Max I think was 80's.

Wade

neotokeo2001 has already made a GREAT Death Race 2000 game.

post-7957-1151494064_thumb.jpg

If Neo made it I know it is great! :cool:

All the more reason to make Mad Max then, I could have his car and those bad guys on the motor cycles Oh wow his car was back the screen is black I haven't found how to change the screen on fast food. It would need to be brown like desert.

the purple pickle I could make boulders these would be dark brown or gray, that might be cool!

Thanks for the info, I need to check out his Death Race 2000, I see I am not the only one that remembers those old times. lol

It wasn't too far back 70's I think, for me that wasn't too long ago at least. lol

But Mad Max I think was 80's.

Wade

Roger Corman is a Genius movie maker!!!